Enjoy the experience! Create your new home based on what’s important to you.
Your new custom home will be designed with your lifestyle in mind. Do you like to entertain? Is the kitchen the centerpiece of your home? Need lots of room for rambunctious kids? Love to spend time outdoors? Insight into what you want will help us design a home that perfectly fits the needs of you and your family.
Good communication is vital throughout the building process. From concept to completion, we will work closely with you every step of the way. First we’ll meet to share ideas and get the big picture put in place. We’ll skillfully guide you through the design phases and choosing of materials. Timely updates and budget reviews will occur throughout construction to avoid unwanted surprises. And finally we’ll introduce you to the home you’ve always dreamed of!
Your peace-of-mind is a priority of Resitville Builders. Below are the steps we take to reduce stress and ensure an enjoyable, memorable custom home building experience.
- Contact Reistville Builders to set up an initial meeting. During this time we’ll discuss your ideas, needs, wants, and concerns. We’ll review your timetable and budget and talk about the property where your home will be built. We’ll go over information about our building process and offer advice based on what we’ve learned. This meeting will set the wheels in motion for the building of your new custom-built home!
- When the design of your new home gets underway, Reistville Builders uses an advanced Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software called “SoftPlan.” This program designs a structure not by lines on a computer screen, but by the materials used in the construction of your home. This enables much more accurate measurements and faster turn-around times than any other design software programs used by other companies, such as AutoCAD.
- We proudly stand by the quality of every CAD design we produce. The detailed floor plans and exterior elevations created are carefully reviewed and discussed with you. Based upon your feedback, changes can easily be made digitally (versus on the job site) until we’ve developed the design that fulfills your vision for the home you’ve always wanted.
- We’ll help you visualize what your home will look like before it’s done! With SoftPlan, other graphic programs, and a photo of your lot, we can create a 3D rendering of what your house is gong to look like on the property. The 3D rendering is an artist’s conception of the way your home will appear and may vary slightly from the finished home, but this process will help you to envision your home positioned properly on your piece of land.
- It can be difficult to visualize how things will appear when looking at flat plans. With our advanced software technology, Reistville can take you on a virtual 3D walkthrough of your home before it’s built! Once your home is drawn on the computer, we can show you what each room will look like right down to down to materials, styles, colors, and finishes. To the left is a 3D example of a kitchen in one of our custom-designed homes. Keep in mind that these are computer-generated artist conceptions and the final results will vary from the 3D view.
- Once the decisions have been made and the design process completed, construction on your new custom home will begin! We will keep you in the loop during every phase of the project. We take care of all necessary permits and inspections and are happy to answer any questions you may have as your new home takes shape. Upon completion, we will introduce you to your new home and make sure you have a thorough understanding of how everything works.